No products in the cart.
Auspicious and inauspicious effects of West Direction:
• Elevation in the West direction is positive. This enhances the strength and reputation of the male members of family.
• Location of the bed room of elder son, storage, toilet, dining hall, staircase and septic tank in the West is considered ideal.
• Placing of garbage bin at an elevation in West is positive.
• Location of toilet in West direction is beneficial.
• It is beneficial to have overhead tank at a height in the West.
• A door in the West towards West of – North West is beneficial.
• Staircase in the West direction is positive.
• Construction of floor along western wall will ensure prosperity and happiness.
• Office in the West direction is good as second option.
• It is beneficial to have garage, vehicle parking in the West direction.
• It is ideal to locate septic tank in the West direction.
• Dining hall in the West direction is beneficial.
• Staircase at an elevated level in West over the house is auspicious.
• Construction of house at a lower level than the street in West direction is harmful.
• Letting of space on rent in Western direction is not beneficial.
• While sharing or dividing a plot, always retains the West portion and give the portion in the Eastern side.
• While dividing a property, the elder brother should retain the Western portion while the younger
one should possess the Eastern portion.
• A slope in the West indicates progress of the females who ultimately become the owners however for males it is not so.
• Vacant space in the West is harmful.
• Location of well or pond in the West is indicative of death.
• Outlet of septic tank or waste water in West will result in mild negative effects.
• Western entrance facing South West invites many troubles.
• Western entrance facing North West can result in major illness.
• A verandah in West direction can cause many problems.
• It is harmful if there is electric motor or meter in the West.
• It is harmful if the roof of the house slopes towards the West.
• Location of a T Junction, pit, water, well in front of West entrance is extremely harmful and gives painful experiences.
• If West direction in Vastu is lower than North West direction, it is indicative of too many obstacles.
• A kitchen in West leads to wastage of wealth.
• Staircase in the West at a level lower than the house is not good.
• Construction at a level higher than the road in the West is not auspicious.
Best Vastu Shastra Consultant in India | Dr Raviraj Ahirrao
Phone: 022 – 67847600/01/06
Office: 902, Sunrise Business Park, Road No 16, Kisan Nagar Road, Wagle Estate, Thane West-Maharashtra 400604